Saturday, July 7, 2007

Did Ya Miss Me?

I'm back!!! We spent a few days in Virginia with hubby's cousin and family. We had a fun time spending Independence Day at their house, walking all over Washington D.C. and going to the Baltimore Aquarium. I'll post pictures in a day or so. This morning I had to catch up on laundry, e-mails (how could I have a 180+ in only 4 days???), check the garden (pretty lush and Marina's sunflowers have started blooming) and I have to go out now to fulfill a promise to my youngest child.
Phew! I hope I can take some time to rest from my vacation!

2 comments:

TobyBo said...

Welcome back. Yes, you were missed. And you are right, Pirate would be a great addition to the dialectizer. :)

#744 today.

Amelia Antwiler said...

Yes. Missed ya.

I am of the opinion that you need a vacation after your vacation. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...